Tuesday 24 April 2012

short interview on somone in the art industry

Gary’s ( tattoo place in Bognor Regis)
How long have you been a tattooist? Ten years  
Do you have any qualifications to become a tattooist? no you dont really, you just need experience
Have you done any art in the past? Only gcse art, only got a C but it’s the training that matters and dedication.
How did you get into tattooing? I dropped out of college to try and find an apprentiship but as I was 18 it was to much money so  I went to find a tattoo place that would take me in for free to train me
How long did you train for?  About a year and a half
What did you do next? I started to work there for about 6 years, I then decided to have my own tattoo place which I have been working at for four years now.
Do you do anything else other than tattooing? i also do peircings


No comments:

Post a Comment